Davina Strauss started her Life Saving career as a Nippers at Elouera SLSC in NSW, aged 13. She has competed at a high level in Sprints (on and off the beach) and Flags, winning many medals along the way. These include:
– Australian Junior medals in flags and sprints.
– World Gold – Open Beach Flags -1998
– Australian Silver – Open Women’s Beach Flags – 1998
– Australian Gold – Open Women’s Beach Relay – Elouera SLSC
– World Masters Beach Sprints & Flags Champion – 2010, 2012, 2014 & 2016
– Many NSW and Australian medals as a Master in Beach Sprints & Flags with Coledale SLSC
– Stawell Women’s Gift winner – 2013.
She is currently the beach coach for Elouera SLSC Nippers and patrols regularly at Coledale SLSC.
LSCA is a great organization to support lifesavers on the beach. It is a blessing and privilege to share Christ to fellow lifesavers and I hope to see their lives blessed.